Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Have Published My LwDITA Code Samples this Morning

Jarnoâs good plugin is now integrated in the official OT release but it needs our XDITA files (from the subcommittee repo).Â

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 5:59 PM Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com> wrote:
Yes, I'm doing that with an XML <map>. No one seems to support an MDITA or HDITA map at this point. I'll figure it out.

Have you used this late-model MDITA/HDITA parser by Jarno that's listed on the "LwDITA-aware tools" page?
https://github.com/jelovirt/org.lwdita

I installed it and can get it to run, but I realized I'm not sure what it is trying to do. Is it meant to be called by the HTML5 plugin, for example? Or does it do something by itself?