Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Have Published My LwDITA Code Samples this Morning

Hi Keith,

I spent some time this morning with your samples and made some changes to reflect the HDITA and MDITA syntax as we presented them in the final version of the committee note.
I created a pull request in your repo, but the changes I propose can be summarized as follows:

- The title component is required in HDITA topics
- The article component is required in HDITA topics
- keydefs should be declared in HDITA as div and not var
- linktext should be declared in HDITA as span and not var
- The HTML code element is not valid in HDITA
- The profiles in MDITA are core and extended (not expanded)
- Declaring a shortdesc in YAML header is not valid in MDITA (it was in a draft version)

Best,

Carlos
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.