Subject: XDITA map broken in our grammar files?

Dear LwDITA SC members,

I was playing with some transformations with the ditac update, and my XDITA files worked perfectly. I tried transforming the same files with our grammar files using the OT and nothing happened in -f HTML5 (no error message). However, in -f PDF I got the following error message:
"fo:flow" is missing child elements. Required content model: marker* (%block;)+ (See position 1:10681)

I tried with other XDITA maps and nothing worked... did we break the Internet?

Best,

Carlos

--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.