Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] XDITA map broken in our grammar files?

Oh my those sample files are so old and horrible. I will update them tomorrow. I have been busy this week with Keith's samples and making the topics included in our committee note actual XDITA, HDITA, and MDITA files that I reference with a coderef instead of just pasting code snippets.
I do not see your pull request....
I am working with all 3.1.x versions of the OT and I can't transform any XDITA map... forget about these outdated samples (I will fix them tomorrow... promise). Not even with brand new XDITA files.
I worked this week on Keith's XDITA samples and they now work and transform with the ditac thing, but nothing with the OT... and nothing with the version of our grammar files that Oxygen carries.
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication
Virginia Tech