Subject: Info on Dox CMS demo

I received a demo of Dox, the CMS that Keith S-R discovered. Its website marketing materials mention that it uses "lightweight DITA."

The upshot is that it does not use actual Lightweight DITA as we know it, although it does use simplified DITA underneath. It seems to be a pretty good product. It's simple and not a full-featured DITA CCMS.

I will give a full report at our next meeting if you put me on the schedule.

Mark Giffin
Mark Giffin Consulting, Inc.