Subject: XDITA maps work now with the OT

Thanks to Radu Coravu's observation of the FIXED resource-only for all topicrefs in our grammar files.
We have a new problem, which is more LwDITA spec-specific (can we use spec-specific in normal conversation?). Probably something I need to address with Kris:
As the XDITA topics in the spec try to conref common shortdescs from a DITA topic from the 2.0 draft spec, the OT gives the following error:
"[DOTX012W]: When you conref another topic or an item in another topic, the domains attribute of the target topic must be equal to or a subset of the current topic's domains attribute. Put your target under an appropriate domain. You can see the messages guide for more help."

Carlos

--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication