Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] XDITA maps work now with the OT

There is output, but the conref-ed text does not show in output.
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:18 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Carlos, is this an error that is generated BUT you get output? Or do you get an failure?

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee