Subject: Test of using LwDITA for reports of consulting engagements

I've been experimenting with using LwDITA for authoring the reports that I produce for consulting engagements.

By and large it works well, with the following exceptions:

  • If I am collaborating with other consultants, I need <draft-comment> or an equivalent. A hack is to use a <p> element with conditional processing applied, and I am OK with this.

This is just an observation, not a critique of LwDITA or a request to make any changes!

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein