Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] LwDITA SC call reminder for 01/21

I can too.

Sabine

From: <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Carlos Evia <cevia@vt.edu>
Date: Friday, January 18, 2019 at 2:19 PM
To: Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I can do noon this coming Monday.

Carlos

--

Carlos Evia, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Communication

Chair, Hispanic/Latino Faculty & Staff Caucus

Virginia Tech

Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112

(540)200-8201

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 2:03 PM Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I have a conflict this week - could we move it up an hour, and have it at 12 ET/ 9 PT?

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Product Owner, Content AI and Classification Systems, IBM Marketing/IBM Digital
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com