Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Will Need to Get Someone Else to Take Notes for Next LwDITA Meeting

I am always incoherent.
02/04 LwDITA call cancelled.

--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication
Chair, Hispanic/Latino Faculty & Staff Caucus
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 3:27 PM Michael Priestley <mpriestl@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
I'll be back but likely jetlagged and incoherent. I'm ok with cancelling.

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Product Owner, Content AI and Classification Systems, IBM Marketing/IBM Digital
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com

From: Â Â Â ÂCarlos Evia <cevia@vt.edu>
To: Â Â Â ÂKeith Schengili-Roberts <keith.roberts@ixiasoft.com>
Cc: Â Â Â Â"dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Â Â Â Â2019/02/01 03:48 PM
Sent by: Â Â Â Â<dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I will not be able to attend the meeting and I don't know if Michael is back and ready for a meeting.
Should we cancel?

Carlos
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication
Chair, Hispanic/Latino Faculty & Staff Caucus
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 8:59 AM Keith Schengili-Roberts <keith.roberts@ixiasoft.com> wrote:
I had my right hand operated on last week to remove a cyst, and my hand is in a cast until mid-February. As a result I am not very zippy on the keyboard. Could someone else please be prepared to take meeting minutes for next Monday's meeting?

(I will also make sure the last meetings minutes are sent out beforehand).

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist
IXIASOFTÂ
825 Querbes, Suite 200, MontrÃal, QuÃbec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel Â+ 1 514 279-4942Â / Âtoll freeÂ+ 1 877 279-4942Â
robertsk@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com