Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Feedback/concern from Patrick Bosek about tables in XDITA

Indeed, we have tables in MDITA.... but mapping a CALS table to MDITA would not be fun... and I don't think it can even be accomplished in GFM.
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)200-8201

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 12:34 PM Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com> wrote:
It's my understanding that you can already use HTML tables in MDITA, so no need for CALS tables there. And Patrick's comments were about XDITA.

Mark