Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Next Meeting?

Good point. And I will also be at the conference.Â
We will meet on the 16th then.Â

Carlos

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 6:55 AM Sabine Ocker <sabine.ocker@comtech-serv.com> wrote:

My thought is we should skip the next meeting due to the holiday, and meet again on the 16th.

If we reschedule to the 9th, I wonât be able to attend, as Iâll be in Austin for the CIDM Best Practices conference.

Sabine

From: <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Keith Schengili-Roberts <keith.roberts@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019 at 2:21 PM
To: "dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita-lightweight-dita] Next Meeting?

Normally we would have our next LwDITA meeting on Monday, September 2nd, but that is the Labour Day holiday.

Should we schedule the next meeting the week after (September 9th), or follow the same two-week cadence (September 16th)?

Just asking because I put the info for the next meeting in the minutes.

Cheers!Â

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Senior DITA Content Strategist

IXIASOFTÂ

45 Chemin Bates, Suite 220, MontrÃal, QuÃbec, Canada, H2V 1A6

tel Â+ 1 514 279-4942Â / Âtoll freeÂ+ 1 877 279-4942Â

robertsk@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.comÂ

--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Communication