Subject: Markdown stats from DITA OT Day

I was watching Roger Sheen's presentation from DITA OT Day 2019 in Brussels. Roger maintains the OT docs and website and he gave stats on the top 10 pages visited on the site. The second highest number of visits, after the downloads page, was to the Markdown syntax page:

/download - 1561 visits
/dev/topics/markdown-dita-syntax-reference.html - 1307 visits
next highest page - 952 visits
etc...

This is for one month. The URL to the doc page visited is this:
https://www.dita-ot.org/dev/topics/markdown-dita-syntax-reference.html

It's not one of the Lightweight DITA pages, but I found this very interesting. Also, Roger gave stats on terms searched for, and Markdown was very high again:

ditaval 66
Markdown 38
plugin 24
etc...

Link to Roger Sheen's presentation as he starts on the website stats:
https://youtu.be/hBAspJkUd6A?t=1547

Mark Giffin