Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] Our next meeting?

Yeah it's just me and my email system causing trouble - sorry for its (and my) confusion!

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Information Architect, Digital Experience
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com

From:        Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com>
To:        dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        2021/02/15 12:40 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Our next meeting?
Sent by:        <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

I got an email notice that the meeting was cancelled, a couple...
This Message Is From an External Sender

I got an email notice that the meeting was cancelled, a couple days ago.

Mark

On 2/15/2021 8:01 AM, Wegmann, Frank wrote:

To the group you just expressed some slight feeling of annoyance that Presidentâs Day is not a holiday at your place, Carlos.

But, yes, in the official OASIS calendar todayâs meeting is cancelled.

f.