Subject: FYI -- Communications with Oxygen and DITA-OT folks

Hi --
I submitted separate slacks/tickets to Oxygen Support and to the DITA-OT Test Forum regarding current support for LwDITA in Oxygen and DITA-OT.
==============================
For DITA-OT
Greetings --
I have been testing Lightweight DITA interoperability features across MDITA (Markdown), HDITA (HTML5), and XDITA (DITA-lite) formats. The base source files that I used are included in DITA-OT under dita-ot-3.6/plugins/org.oasis-open.xdita.v0_2_2/samples. Where there was not a sample source file that exercised an interoperability feature, I supplemented the files derived from DITA-OT (versus forking them).
I have posted my source files, test notes, and roll-up results to:
https://github.com/StanDoherty/LightweightDITATestingÂ;
On behalf of the OASIS DITA Lightweight Subcommittee, I wanted to check in with you fine folks to learn if there were any DITA-OT enhancements in the pipeline that might improve PDF processing (in general) or HDITA processing in particular. They are currently marginal at best.
Thanx in advance --
Stan Doherty (stan@modularwriting.com)
For Oxygen Support:
Greetings --
I have been testing Lightweight DITA interoperability features across MDITA (Markdown), HDITA (HTML5), and XDITA (DITA-lite) formats. The base source files that I used are included in DITA-OT under dita-ot-3.6/plugins/org.oasis-open.xdita.v0_2_2/samples. Where there was not a sample source file that exercised an interoperability feature, I supplemented the files derived from DITA-OT (versus forking them).
I have posted my source files, test notes, and roll-up results to:
https://github.com/StanDoherty/LightweightDITATestingÂ;
On behalf of the OASIS DITA Lightweight Subcommittee, I wanted to check in with you fine folks to learn if there were any Oxygen Editor enhancements in the pipeline that might improve the display of content referenced in MDITA or HDITA sources in Oxygen. For better or worse, I am marking the lack of displayed, referenced content as a fail in my tests. The tech paper that I am writing for the DITA Adoption TC provides advice about which tools and authoring formats work best with LwDITA -- I'd like to be as accurate as possible.