Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Regrets May 24, 2021 LwDITA call

I'm okay with cancelling.

Mark

On 5/23/2021 11:10 AM, Carlos Evia wrote:
Dear LwDITA subcommittee,

I apologize for not sending this earlier, but I can't make it to tomorrow's meeting.
I haveÂa presentation at the IEEEÂResearch in Equity and Sustained Participation in Engineering, Computing, and Technology (RESPECT) conference at 1pm Eastern.
We can cancel or you can meet without me.
We do not have big agenda items.

Best,

CarlosÂ
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Dean for Transdisciplinary Initiatives
Chief Technology Officer
College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)231-2373 | cevia@vt.edu