Subject: Regrets

Hello everybody.

This week is Balisage week and I will attend this conference so I cannot take part in todayâs SC meeting.

f.

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Carlos Evia
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 20:17
To: ligh >> dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita-lightweight-dita] Conflict July 19th

Dear LwDITA SC members,

I have a schedule conflict and cannot make it to the July 19th call.

Should we cancel?

Carlos

--

Carlos Evia, Ph.D.

Professor and Associate Dean for Transdisciplinary Initiatives

Chief Technology Officer

College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences

Virginia Tech

Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112

(540)231-2373 | cevia@vt.edu

Software AG â Sitz/Registered office: UhlandstraÃe 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany â Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich - http://www.softwareag.com