Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Is there any reason I should not go ahead and close the subcommittee?

Kris/Colleagues -

I request that the TC delay consideration of this issue, for the following reasons:

- This is news to the Lightweight DITA subcommittee; and we have not had a chance to discuss it as a group.
- Dr. Evia will remain a voting member of the DITA TC through at least the December 7 meeting (the third âmissedâ meeting; assuming that the TC meets on Nov 23).
- The policy does not appear to be âknowableâ in advance; I could not find reference to the policy in the DITA TCâs charter or other documentation (I acknowledge that I did not search past meeting minutes or thoroughly check OASIS policy documentation).

Respectfully,

-Alan
--
Alan Houser