Subject: LwDITA SC minutes 21 Mar 2022 uploaded

I uploaded the minutes. I thought this would send an automated email but I did not see one. So here is a direct link to the actual minutes file, unlike the indirect link you get with an automated email.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-lightweight-dita/download.php/69789/LwDITA_SC_minutes_21March2022.txt.txt

Mark Giffin