Subject: RE: Today's Meeting

Thanks for the note, Dana.

Given the fact that Stan wants to post the findings of his latest round of tests sometime this week, it makes sense to reschedule today’s meeting to take place next week instead. I just don’t want to cancel it again.

See you soon!

f.

From: Dana Aubin <dana.aubin@Comtech-serv.com>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2022 15:51
To: Wegmann, Frank <Frank.Wegmann@softwareag.com>; dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org

I mistakenly replied just to Frank, so I'm copying my message for everyone here.

Hi, Frank,

It's not a holiday in the US, but ConVEx is in two weeks, which means some of us will miss again. I propose that we cancel this week and reschedule a one-off for next Monday.

Kind regards,

Dana Aubin (she/her)

Senior Consultant

dana.aubin@comtech-serv.com | +1 303-550-8110

Comtech Services, Inc. | comtech-serv.com

Join the Center for Information Development Management at our next event:

ConVEx in Tempe, AZ, May 2-4, 2022. More information at:  https://convex.infomanagementcenter.com/

To receive important news from Comtech and CIDM about conferences, workshops, and webinars, visit: https://comtech-serv.com/subscribe/