Subject: questions about adding HTML to markdown for ConVEx Slack

During our lwDITA subcommittee meeting on Monday, I offered to share the question about adding HTML to markdown as a viable solution on Slack during ConVEx next week to gather info. I put HDITA in my notes, but I think we were talking about markdit or MDITA. Would you please review my post and offer corrections?

On the Lightweight DITA Subcommittee, weÂre discussing whether adding HTML to markdown might be a solution for HDITA, which is missing many elements that the other markdown languages have. Do you think that using HTML to Âplug holes in HDITA is a valid solution? Have you used this solution?

Thank you,

Dana Aubin