Subject: DITA OT does not support current MDITA map

In the last meeting, while we discussed the possibility of using YAML for an MDITA map, I got an action item to check if the DITA OT supports the current Markdown-based map. The answer is no, the DITA OT does not support it. The info is on this page of the DITA OT docs:

https://www.dita-ot.org/dev/topics/lwdita-input.html

There is this note in the MDITA section:

"Attention: The MDITA map format is not yet supported. To include Markdown content in publications, use an XDITA map or a DITA 1.3 map."

Mark