Subject: RE: [dita-lightweight-dita] Regrets

To my dismay, I send regrets as well.

We have an escalation at the company that I have to take care of personally. Completely âchairlessâ, I must cancel todayâs meeting.

This is especially unfortunate for two reasons: First, because the next meeting will then be on August 22, because Iâll be on vacation the next two weeks. Second, because Eliot Kimber would have joined us today on the call to discuss a topic from the TC that has impact on Lightweight DITA.

Meanwhile, get well soon, Michael!

And anybody on vacation should enjoy this time without work, OASIS and (Lw)DITAâ

Frank

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Michael Priestley
Sent: Monday, 25 July 2022 14:06
To: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-lightweight-dita] Regrets

Iâm recovering from Covid and wonât be able to make the meeting today

Michael

Software AG â Sitz/Registered office: UhlandstraÃe 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany â Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - http://www.softwareag.com