Subject: Cancelling today's meeting

Hi everyone.

One more time I have to cancel today’s meeting. I just returned from vacation and, much to my dismay, got dragged in some release-critical activities today:((

I am convinced that we can return to a regular meeting schedule again, beginning with the next regular meeting. That doesn’t mean that the list needs to be silent until then, though…

Best,

f.

Frank Wegmann
C2E TC Infrastructure

Information Engineering

Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany

    +49 6151 92 1371

    frank.wegmann@softwareag.com

    softwareag.com

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg, Dr. Benno Quade, Joshua Husk - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - https://www.softwareag.com