Subject: More questions about @data-class attribute

Hi, Michael and others.

I have a few more questions about the @data-class attribute. I've put together a table and generated a PDF, which I'll attach. Here are my questions:
  • I assume that each HDITA element has an @data-class attribute, but only those elements where the value might be ambiguous must have them specified.

  • I assume that components that are represented in HDITA by values of attributes on specific elements DO NOT have @data-class attributes. The relevant components here would be (XDITA) <alt> and <topicref>.
  • For elements that have different tag names in XDITA and HDITA, what is the convention for the name of the @data-class attribute? For example, (XDITA) <fig> and  (HDITA) <figure>. In addition to figures, this will apply to media source, media track, and topic.
Best,
Kris