Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Lightweight DITA SC call

12 ET would work for me

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 12:47 PM Jenifer Schlotfeldt <jschlot@us.ibm.com> wrote:

A bit earlier on Mondays, like 12:30 or 12 ET would also work for me.

Thanks,
Jenifer

Jenifer Schlotfeldt,ÂIBM Cloud Content Experience Architect, STSM

Email:Âjschlot@us.ibm.com

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Wegmann, Frank <Frank.Wegmann@softwareag.com>
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 10:34 AM
To: Dana Aubin <dana.aubin@Comtech-serv.com>, Mark Giffin <mark@markgiffin.com>, dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Finding a new spot in the calendar can always be a challengeâ Would it be possible to meet a bit earlier on Mondays, like 12;30 or 12 ET? âif that doesnât interfere with other meetings or your individual lunch breaks. Wednesdays

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Finding a new spot in the calendar can always be a challengeâ

Would it be possible to meet a bit earlier on Mondays, like 12;30 or 12 ET? âif that doesnât interfere with other meetings or your individual lunch breaks.

Wednesdays at my end are traditionally overbooked, thatâs simply not possible. Fridaysâ thanks, Dana, for realizing that it would be a very end-of-week meeting for me then. If nothing else fits, Iâd be willing to meet at 12 ET. One hour later is already critical, if there are any private activities scheduled for the evening.

My preference would be a bit earlier on Monday. Just this week I planned two internal meeting series so that they do not conflict with any OASIS meetings. Well, what do others have for options?

f.