Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] LwDITA specialization survey questions

Seems good to me.

Mark

On 4/3/2023 11:03 PM, Dana Aubin wrote:
Hi,

I prefer the simplicity of Mark's questions, but I tried to format them for an online survey tool. Open to suggestions.

Survey questionsÂ

1. Are you interested in using Lightweight DITA (LwDITA) or already using it?Â

Yes, Iâm already using LwDITA.Â

Yes, Iâm not currently using LwDITA, but Iâm interested in using it.Â

No, Iâm not interested. Â

2. What industry are you in?Â

Computer hardwareÂ

FinancialÂ

MachineryÂ

MedicalÂ

SemiconductorÂ

SoftwareÂ

TelecommunicationsÂ

Other (please specify)Â

For anyone using or interested in LwDITA:Â

XDITAÂ

3. Are you currently using XDITA?Â

Yes, Iâm currently using XDITAÂ

No, but Iâm interestedÂ

No, Iâm not interestedÂ

4. Do you need specialization for XDITA?Â

YesÂ

NoÂ

5. For which domains do you use Â(or want to use) XDITA?Â

Dev docsÂ

Product documentationÂ

TrainingÂ

MarketingÂ

Other (please specify)Â

MDITAÂ

6. Are you currently using MDITA?Â

Yes, Iâm currently using MDITAÂ

No, but Iâm interestedÂ

No, Iâm not interestedÂ

7. Do you need specialization for MDITA?Â

YesÂ

NoÂ

8. For which domains do you use (or want to use) MDITA?Â

Dev docsÂ

Product documentationÂ

TrainingÂ

MarketingÂ

Other (please specify)Â

HDITAÂ

9. Are you currently using HDITA?Â

Yes, Iâm currently using HDITAÂ

No, but Iâm interestedÂ

No, Iâm not interestedÂ

10. Do you need specialization for HDITA?Â

YesÂ

NoÂ

11. For which domains do you use (or want to use) HDITA?Â

Dev docsÂ

Product documentationÂ

TrainingÂ

MarketingÂ

Other (please specify)Â

Other formatsÂ

12. If you could add one format, what would it be (for example, JSON or AsciiDoc)?Â

13. Do you need specialization for the format?Â

YesÂ

NoÂ

14. For which domains do you use (or want to use) format?Â

Dev docsÂ

Product documentationÂ

TrainingÂ

MarketingÂ

Other (please specify)Â

15. Please share any comments you have for us? Â

Thanks,

Dana AubinÂ(she/her)Â

Senior ConsultantÂ

dana.aubin@comtechservices.comÂ| +1 303-550-8110Â

Comtech Services, Inc. | comtechservices.comÂ

ÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂ ÂÂ

Join CIDM for ConVEx BaltimoreÂon April 17-19, 2023.