Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Groups - LwDITA_Usage_Survey.docx uploaded

Alrightâhereâs the survey link to get added to your badges: https://ibm.biz/LwDITA-Survey

Should we do a LinkedIn post to get even more answers too?

I have another link to monitor the responses. Iâll get the summary view and send out to the group after the 20th.

Thanks,
Jenifer

Jenifer Schlotfeldt, IBM Cloud Content Experience Architect, STSM

Email: jschlot@us.ibm.com

From: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Dana Aubin <dana.aubin@comtech-serv.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 10:47 AM
To: dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-lightweight-dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message LwDITA usage survey questions. -- Dana Aubin Document Name: LwDITA_Usage_Survey.âdocx No description provided. Download Latest Revision Public Download Link Submitter: Dana Aubin Group: Lightweight DITA SC Folder: Documents

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Submitter's message