Subject: New meeting series for 2024

Hi everyone and a happy new year!

Following our biweekly rhythm the next meeting will be on Jan 22. I’ll send out an invitation to the meeting series in the coming days.

Thanks and see you soon,

Frank

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Daniela Bünger, Joshua Husk, Dr. Benno Quade, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - https://www.softwareag.com