dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Groups - Example labels.pdf uploaded

The document named Example labels.pdf has been submitted by Chris Kravogel
to the DITA Machine Industry SC document repository.

Document Description:
On behalf of Patrick Willekens I am uploading his sample of a 3 column
rendered examples of hazard statements.

*****

Hi Christian,

Attached you find the first document I promised you last week. It shows an
example of how we describe the safety hazards. The first page shows how we
treat these hazard statements at this moment (one large table).  In your
proposal, we would have a seperate table per hazard which I implemented on
page 2. I guess we would need another element ( hazardstatementlist ?) to
create a table with one hazardstatement per row.
I would also like to introduce you to Veerle and Guido who work in my team
as technical writer. Since I will be leaving ICOS at the end of December,
one of them will take over my role in the subcommittee. They both have a
long experience in writing machine manuals (in XML with DITA since April
2005) so they can provide you with valuable input as well.

Best regards,

patrick

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/document.php?document_id=21336