dita-machine-industry message

Subject: RE: [dita-machine-industry] Groups - DITA Machine Industry SC Meeting modified

Hello everyone,

  I must draw your attention to our TC Process, IPR Policy and Membership Agreement. In order to participate in the work
of an OASIS Technical Committee, one must be a member of OASIS or an employee of a member organization. Information on
membership can be found here:

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions about membership you might have.

Regards,

Mary

How To Join: http://www.oasis-open.org/join/

How To Participate: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/join.php

TC Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.4
(Eligible Person definition: (f) "Eligible Person" means one of a class of individuals that includes persons holding
Individual memberships in OASIS, employees or designees of organizational members of OASIS, and such other persons as
may be designated by the OASIS Board of Directors.

IPR Policy: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/