dita-machine-industry message

Subject: DITA Machine Industry SC: Meeting Minutes 2007/02/06 - Revision 1

1)	Roll call. We have quorum

2)	We need a secretary. Minutes taken by Norbert Casellini

3)	Approved minutes from previous business meeting
	Approved with little change concerning proposal numbering as MI01 instread og MI001. Approved by Chris Kravogel andseconded by Klaus Fenchel

4)	Business
MI01	"Discussing changes of proposal .
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/email/archives/200612/msg00000.html "
	Task for Chris Kravogel: for next meeting we need DTD files and upload them (DTD and Modfile)

MI02	Note in step
	Proposal from Gerald Götz (Not loaded yet). Order of elements along with validity being discussed.
	INFO - COMMAND - INFO / NOTE FIGURE IMAGE COMMAND INFO / NOTE COMMAND INFO
	Task for Gerlad Götz till next meeting: submit a proposal until next meeting (using HTML Template)
	We must clairtfy if there are legal requirement. Task for Chris Kravogel: ask Roland Schmeling if legal reguilates this ordering of items

	New proposal:
MI03	Maintenance task
	Recommandation by Chris Kravogel: maintenance task types: preventive maint. / predictif maint. / correctif maint. ...
	Guido should be the supporter for the proposal
	Recomendation by Klaus Fenchel: adding Tools Parts and Consumables to prerequisites

MI04	Generic Topic without domains
	Task for Chris Kravogel: submit proposal until next meeting

Kind regards

Norbert Casellini
Trisoft N.V.
Am Weiher 8