dita-machine-industry message

Subject: S1000D Data model for Procedure

For Maintenance Task, I think that we should take a look at the S1000D Data model for Procedure.

If you are interested, you can download the DTDs, data dictionary, and sample bike document from the following URL:

http://www.s1000d.org/content/download/v2-2/v2-2.html

The data model of interest is the prelreqs within the procedure element located in the dm/proced doctype. It contains elements for required supplies and equipment, required persons, skill level, and estimated time, etc.

Best Regards,
Robin Sloan