dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting Minutes 2007/09/04

1) Roll call
We have quorum.

2) Approve minutes from August 7th business meeting:
* http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/email/archives/200708/msg00001.html

Motion to accept minutes made by: Chris Kravogel
Seconded by: Robin Sloan

3) Business:

- MI 03 MItask,
Evaluate mitask.mod DTD

Chris provided the mitask.mod file with the MItask specialization he has done so far.
The specialization was done starting from topic not from task.

-  Correction by Robin: line 157: change prelreq to prelreqs
-  Discussion about naming conventions (DITA name, e.g. steps, steps-unordered or S1000D name e.g. mainfunc)
   Decision so far:
   Chris will try to specialize from task.
   If this is possible, the DITA name should be chosen, if not, the S1000D name.
   We will discuss this ppoint during our workshop in November.

-  Chris added the universal (%univ-atts;) Attributes (which contain the attribute for conditional processing)
   also to the EMPTY noconds element.

Evaluation of mitask.mod stopped at noconds element (line 182)

4) Announcements/Opens

We plan our 1 day workshop (members only) on November 12 in Brussels before the DITA Europe conference.
Chris will ask JoAnn whether we can present the SC acitivities during the conference to the public (2 hours for everybody).

Regards
Sissi Closs
your secretary