dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Groups - DITA Machine Industry SC Meeting (face2face) added

Invitation: DITA Machine Industry SC *** face2face *** Workshop
Friday 9th of November
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET
Tekom, Wiesbaden, Germany

 -- Mr. Chris Kravogel

DITA Machine Industry SC Meeting (face2face) has been added by Mr. Chris Kravogel

Date:  Friday, 09 November 2007
Time:  02:00pm - 04:00pm CET

Event Description:
Dear committee members, subcommittee members and observers.

We would like to invite you to a face-to-face meeting/workshop of the Machine Industry Subcommittee.

This meeting is offering the opportunity to talk in person about our 4 DITA 1.2 proposals and to brainstorm additional post DITA 1.2 proposals.

This workshop will be held during the OASIS standards days at the tekom annual meeting next week in Wiesbaden Germany.

It will be a follow up after my public workshop and is resticted to the DITA machine industry SC members and TC members.

City: Wiesbaden, Germany
Event: Oasis Standards Days - Tekom Annual Meeting http://www.tekom.de/tagung/tagung.jsp
Room: 1 A/5
Day: Friday 9th of November 2007
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET

Topics:
- Short presentation of the 4 Machine Industry proposals for  DITA 1.2
- Brainstorming / Discussions further requirements (post DITA 1.2)

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/event.php?event_id=16873

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20071030T000000Z
DTSTART:20071109T130000Z
DTEND:20071109T150000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:DITA Machine Industry SC Meeting (face2face)
  would like to invite you to a face-to-face meeting/workshop of the
  Machine Industry Subcommittee.\n\nThis meeting is offering the
  opportunity to talk in person about our 4 DITA 1.2 proposals and to
  brainstorm additional post DITA 1.2 proposals.\n\nThis workshop will
  be held during the OASIS standards days at the tekom annual meeting
  next week in Wiesbaden Germany.\n\nIt will be a follow up after my
  public workshop and is resticted to the DITA machine industry SC
  members and TC members.\n\nCity: Wiesbaden\, Germany\nEvent: Oasis
  Standards Days - Tekom Annual Meeting
  http://www.tekom.de/tagung/tagung.jsp\nRoom: 1 A/5\nDay: Friday 9th of
  November 2007\nTime: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET\n\nTopics:\n- Short
  presentation of the 4 Machine Industry proposals for  DITA 1.2\n-
  Brainstorming / Discussions further requirements (post DITA
  1.2)\n\nGroup: DITA Machine Industry SC\nCreator: Mr. Chris Kravogel
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/event.php?event_id=16873
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/event.php?event_id=16873
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR