dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting Minutes 2008/01/08

forwarded by Chris Kravogel
Von: Sloan, Robin [mailto:rsloan@ptc.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008 17:31
An: Christian Kravogel
Betreff: Meeting Minutes

Date:  Tuesday, 08 January 2008

Agenda:

1) Roll call

We have quorum.

2) Approve minutes of last business meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/email/archives/200801/msg00001.html

The meeting minutes were approved.
Motion to accept minutes made by Chris Kravogel; seconded by Robin Sloan.

3) Business

- DITA 1.2, status of proposals

-- 12024 Hazard Statement Domain: status feature approved

DITA TC recommended the following changes:

1) Change element name symbol to hazardsymbol;

Motion to accept made by Chris Kravogel; seconded by  Sissi.

2) Extend content model typeofhazard and consequence to allow keyword, term, and trademark

Motion to accept made by Chris Kravogel; seconded by Robin Sloan.

3) Make messagepanel more flexible: typeofhazard is required, and consequence or howtoavoid would be zero or more

Will go back to the TC for discussion. Team does not agree with third proposal; data model should conform to the standard and not allow for the flexibility.

-- 12040 MITask: status feature approved

Proposal was accepted by DITA TC and has feature approval and will go up for design approval.  We need to come up with an generic label.

-- 12039 Note in Step: part of proposal 12011 Introduce new, more general task type, status feature approved

This proposal has been moved into the generic task type 12011. Part of the future task type or the more generic task type.

- DITA 1.3, proposals - ideas

-- MI07: xreftext wrapper element

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/document.php?document_id=23035

Chris motion to move out of the subcommittee since it is a more. No official proposal from the TC for the 1.3.

-- MI10: Technical data

Robin suggested that we come up with default formatting for the output. Cissi suggested that element names be sensible names so that we can figure out what they are later on without referring to the documenation.

Chris suggested that we continue our discussion in the next meeting. He also asked that folks review M10 and M11 for the next meeting and asked that examples be added to the proposal.

-- MI11: Maintenance plan

-- MI14: Module size definition

-- MI15: Classification & Filtering

- CITEC Proposals & Ideas