dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting today

Folks

I just missed myself the fact that we had agreed last time to start the
meeting one hour earlier (at 3pm CET), due to the change to the daylight
saving time in the USA.

Can we postpone the meeting to 5pm CET ?

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

www.seicodyne.com
christian.kravogel@seicodyne.com

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee