dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Next Meeting November 11th

Committee Friends

It seems that I have completely mixed up my calendar after our last meeting. We shifted the meeting by one day but I moved it in my calendar by 8 days. Sorry for that.

As informed we have to move the SC meeting to another day or time. May I propose to make our next meeting on Wednesday November 11th at 6pm CET? We will discuss new date and time at that meeting.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards

Chris