dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Standards for technical communication

Hi,
Here's the link to the page containing a listning of various standards (my action from face-to-face meeting):

http://www.istc.org.uk/Communication_Resources/standards.htm#techcomm_stands

I dont know how many that applies to machine industry products. The list is not complete as there are numerous ANSI standards not listed.
Br,
Jonatan