dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Groups - Proposal for machine industry life cycle table.pdf uploaded

Hi,
I cannot participate on today's meeting on 2 feb, but I would like to share
a proposal for the life cycle table as we discussed on last meeting. The
idea is to list the main user tasks in each life cycle (the user is not
involved in all life cycles?) and then to list what task oriented
information is needed to guide the user in doing the task. Then supporting
descriptive information to each task is listed. Finally a note on how the
task and descriptive information can be package into a deliverable is
given.

The idea is further that by identifying the information needed in each
lifecycle (and not focusing on the documents as we discussed on last
meeting) we can define if the existing data models in 1.2 are sufficient or
if we need additional models=>new proposals for 1.3.

For example: in commissioning stage we need test protocols. The existing
reference type model should be sufficient? Or do we need a specialized
reference topic (I'd say no)?
Br,
Jonatan

 -- Jonatan Lundin

The document named Proposal for machine industry life cycle table.pdf has
been submitted by Jonatan Lundin to the DITA Machine Industry SC document
repository.

Document Description:
Proposal for the machine industry life cycle table where user tasks, needed
task oriented information and needed supporting descriptive information is
defined.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36189

Download Document: