dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Regrets for today's meeting

Hello all,

I will not be able to make it into today's meeting. For those who will participate: I think the automatic reminder by Christian still shows the old phone number. I guess the phone numbers listed in Robin's mail before the last meeting are valid for this one ?

Anyway, have a good meeting. I will make sure to attend the next one.

Kind regards from Amsterdam

Jang