dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Cancel DITA Machine Industry SC meetings 20th of July and 3rd of August

Dear Collegues,
I have received a couple of regret notices due to vacations, so we will have to cancel the meetings for the 20th of July and the 3rd of August.
I also noticed that the mail for the cancellation of the last meeting (7th of July) which I sent on the 6th of July was delivered on the 11th (5 days later), I have no idea why it took so long, as I used the OASIS web site to write and to send it.

In addition I must inform you, that I have to handover my role as Chairman for the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee for 1 year, starting with 1st of September 2010. And I would like to offer this role to you. If you are interested to take over this role for a year please do not hesitate and contact me. It would also be possible to make a co-chair with two people.

Let us talk on our next meeting on the 17th of August.

Best regards

Chris