dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Conference call Oct.12 cancelled

Hello all,

As both Jonathan and myself have been too busy in the past weeks to prepare the agenda for tomorrow's meeting and give the intended input for a discussion on the plans for the upcoming year, we have decided to cancel tomorrow's meeting. At the meeting on October 26, we would like to discuss the plans and operational logistics of this group. There will be a discussion paper at least a week ahead of time. We are also checking web-based conference tools.

We hope to find most of you in the meeting on Oct. 26, as there are important points to discuss at that meeting.

Kind regards from myself and Jonathan

Jang F.M. Graat
Co-chair of Machine Industry SC