dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Groups - Example of hazard statement styling (Hazard-styling-Jang.pdf) uploaded

The document named Example of hazard statement styling
(Hazard-styling-Jang.pdf) has been submitted by Jang Graat to the DITA
Machine Industry SC document repository.

Document Description:
The hazard statement in DITA 1.2 was defined to follow the ANSI Z535.4
standard. I have created matching hazard statements and styling in
FrameMaker for a client. I am offering this document for discussion in the
Machine Industry SC. The goal is to reach a styling example that will be
used in future DITA-OT releases.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40577

Download Document: