dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Machinary SC MOM 20130117

Keld
Sissi
Chris

we have quorum

1)
Meeting minutes from November and December 2012 ws accepted:
motion to accept: Chris
seconded by: Keld

2)
Meeting minutes from December 2012 was accepted:
motion to accept: Chris
seconded by: Sissi

3) SC meetings for machinary first half of 2013

All meeting will be at 16:00 hours CET

No meeting in February but one in March, April, May and June. Chris was senting out the meeting invitations during this meeting.

4)
Stage 2 proposal for quantity & tolerance (# 13011). Chris will prepare this for next business meeting which will on March 12. After that it will submitted to TC.

5)
Technical data list proposal from Mr. Ziegler was discussed. In general we think it is enough to have the simple table, standard table or reference table. If important to have a specific table to be identified as a techdata table we propose to use the "type" attribute. Chris to investigate if type is in those table structures.

6)
Collaboration with S1000D on how to integrate S1000D into DITA and vice versa. Keld was contacted by the french group of S1000D. Keld will try to setup a meeting with S1000D guys at our next SC meeting on March 12.

7)
Hazard statement has been implemented, but we're still missing the stylesheets for rendering these hazard statements. Sissi will ask Markus to potentially write it.

Meeting closed.