dita-pharma message

Subject: RE: Initial meeting of the DITA Pharmaceutical Content Subcommittee

Colleagues,
Regarding the conference call scheduled for 23 July 2009:

This meeting was inadvertantly scheduled coincident with the DITA TC meeting which causes a conflict for some of the attendees.  Hence, this meeting is RESCHEDULED for: 30 July 2009 at 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT.  An updated notice with conference call numbers will be sent out.

It is also important to note, this is NOT a formal meeting of the subcommittee, rather it is just an opportunity for members to meet and get an idea of their respective backgrounds and expectations.

We will schedule a formal kickoff meeting with the group for August 2009.

We look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

-- Steffen and Jim