dita-pharma message

Subject: Participate! - A Sub-group to Develop Initial Mapping of BRDGE/PRG Protocol Model to DITA

Colleagues,
A sub-group is beginning work on mapping the BRIDG/PRG model to DITA.  We will produce definition of DITA topics as required to generate a written protocol.  A draft is targeted for discussion at our March 25 meeting.

If you would like to participate, please reply to Jim Aveback (averbacj@ls-integration-partners.com).

-- Jim and Steffen