dita-s1000d-discuss message

Subject: Re: [dita-s1000d-discuss] Welcome to the DITA-S1000D InteroperabilityDiscussion List!

Hi Dennis,

this effort is to discuss the potential mappings between S1000D and DITA
content models to promote interoperability of content between the two
standards.

My hope is that there is a strong enough correlation, that we can
recommend the formation of a TC to develop an interoperability framework
or to form an SC on the DITA TC at OASIS to produce a DITA
specialization of S1000D tags.

I think the discussion on the list will provide an excellent starting
point for a TC or SC to produce an official standard work product.

Best regards,

--Scott

Raitz, Dennis H wrote:
> Is this effort to mirror S1000D in DITA or copy S1000D tag schemes into
> DITA?

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:Suite 200;;4747 Table Mesa Drive ;Boulder;CO;80305;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-542-2146
tel;fax:303-544-0522