dita-sidsc message

Subject: OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference

To my semiconductor industry colleagues and fellow DITA adopters;

I apologize for duplicating this email to some of you who've sent me messages saying you're not going to be able to participate; I didn't want to start deleting names from the distribution list and remove and address that should included.

Don't forget to join tomorrow's kick-off conference call for the Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee.

Please see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15369 for more details. During this initial conference call we'll review the charter and establish the initial working structure for the team.

Other resources for the subcommittee:
For this initial call, guests (non-OASIS members) are welcome, and we'll discuss the requirements to participate in the subcommittee.

I'm looking forward to working with you on this exciting innovation!

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598
www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

T:
F:
512 895 6956
512 895 3585

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary