dita-sidsc message

Subject: DITA SIDSC Conference Recording

Mary, Don;

I'm a bit slow in getting this message out, so I'll apologize in advance for asking for a pretty quick follow up.

We held our first subcommittee teleconference last Wednesday, and since we didn't have an official secretary at the start of the meeting, I used the conference bridge recording facility to capture the session. That makes it easy for me to ask if you could perhaps listen through the call and give us your feedback on some of the questions that were raised. In particular, one question that came up was "how difficult is it to change a charter" if we decide later that we didn't encompass an idea at the start that is later identified as important?

The link below should take you to the audio replay. Let me know if you have problems, and I'll find an alternate way of getting the MP3 to your ears.

Our next call is a mere 50 hours away, so I'd appreciate your quick response.

Regards,
Bob

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598
www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

T:
F:
512 895 6956
512 895 3585

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary

Global Crossing Ready-Access(R) puts your convenience first, and lets you meet with anyone, anywhere, anytime.

You have been invited to review a pre-recorded Global Crossing Ready-Access conference. Click the following link to play the archived conference in Flash format - you'll find Ready-Access Conferencing makes it simple, easy, and convenient.

https://www.callinfo.com/archives/playback.jsp?id=omdw7xtg

For information about downloading Flash and detailed archive playback instructions, click on the link below.

https://www.callinfo.com/help/ArchivePlaybackInfo.html